FEEL THE POWER!
The Powerhandz Powersuit is The Next Generation in Advanced Sports and Fitness Training. This Patented Suit is made with unique fabric that has 1.25 LBS WOVEN directly into the material on each side of the chest, each side of the Upper Back...over each Shoulder Blade, and 2.5 LBS wrapped around each thigh.
Because of the weight distribution even standing still, you are developing core strength and giving your small stabilizing muscles a work out as your body has to work harder just to maintain upright healthy posture.
By performing normal activities and work outs at full speed in the suit, your every movement is becoming more powerful and explosive as you force your muscles to fire as if the added weight wasn’t there developing muscle memory which will greatly enhance your athletic performance once the suit is removed.
• IMMEDIATE AND NOTICEABLE
IMPROVEMENT IN POSTURE
• IMPROVED RUNNING FORM
• INCREASED CALORIC BURN
• IMPROVED CARDIOVASCULAR FITNESS
• SIMULATES WEARING TACTICAL GEAR
• INCREASED MUSCLE LENGTH, DEFINITION,
TONE, AND LIGAMENT/TENDON LENGTH
• SIMULATES WEARING TURN OUT GEAR
• ALLOWS FULL RANGE OF MOTION
• HAS APPLICATION TO EVERY SPORT
• FULLY FUNCTIONAL IN ALL ASPECTS
INVENTOR OF THE POWERSUIT & CEO
DOWNLOAD CUSTOM POWERSUIT WORKOUTS & GUIDLINES
Studies conducted by the President of Smart Fit Heart, Mike Fussell,
a Registered Respiratory Therapist (Rrt)
MIKE FUSSELL, RRT
Mike graduated Cum Laude from the Medical College of Georgia with a B.S. in Respiratory Therapy. He has contributed to the collaboration of various cardiac and pulmonary medical research protocols. His past athletic training includes athletes of all stature, including NFL players.
Mike has had many personal accomplishments as an athlete himself. Accolades include: US National Championship (USATF) 3000 meter Steeplechase (2007); North American/Caribbean Masters 45+ Champion 3000 meter Steeplechase (2008); and Texas State 1500 meter and 5000 meter Masters 50+ Champion (2010).
WAIST LINE RANGE
• Hand wash with a wet towel using cold water and any fabric softener
• Thoroughly wipe down your POWERSUIT inside and out
• Hang and let Air Dry Over Night
• Use a Bottle attachment to a hose
• Fill with cold water and any fabric softener
• Spray down LIGHTLY Inside & Out
• Hang and let Air Dry overnight